Sunday 26 January 2014

Literary quote of the week








I'm proud to announce that I am starting a new weekly series at my blog.

It's called Literary quote of the week" (if the picture and title didn't give it away), and it's will basically be a list of sweet, funny, ironical or just plain classic quotes taken from the books I am reading at the moment. (And if anything else fails, I can always borrow some Austen quotes)

This week I've been reading "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe", so logically this week's quote must be from there.


"Peter held the door closed but did not shut it; for, of course, he remembered, as every sensible person does, that you should never, never shut yourself up in a wardrobe." 
                                     The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe  - C.S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...