10 days dedicated to Anne can only be great as we all know;)
To kick the week off Evie has made this delightful tag, and here are my answers:
1. How did you get introduced to Anne of Green Gables?
Originally my mother showed me first part of the movie, but for some strange reason I didn't like it and therefore didn't finish it.
A few years later, however, one of our friends gave me the book, and now I loved it! (And I also love the movie today)
2. Are you more like Anne or Diana? Why?
Definitely Anne! If in doubt I refer to the banner at the bottom of my blog;)
No seriously, I, like Anne, have a very vivid imagination, I love dreaming me away to far off places and create dramatic stories in my head. And I like using big words too:)
3. If Rachel Lynde called your hair as red as carrots how would you react?
I would politely ask her if she needed new glasses, as my hair is obviously not red but blond;)
4. Gilbert or Morgan Harris?
5. Honest opinion on the third Anne film.
It should never have been made!
There was plenty of source material for a sequel, so I don't understand why anyone would throw it away and simply make up a new plot.
6. Have you seen the New Anne film?
No, but I just watched the trailer, and despite Gilbert looking all wrong, I think it could be fun to watch.
7. What in your own words is a Kindred Spirit?
A Kindred Spirit is when another persons thoughts are in sync with your own, and when there are thoughts you can't properly express in words, they still know exactly what you mean.
8. Movie Gilbert or Green Gables Fables Gilbert?
I haven't watched Green Gables Fables, but I don't think anyone can compare with movie Gilbert.
9. Does anyone know where we can watch Road to Avonlea online?
No, sadly not.
10. Favourite book cover?
11. The Films or The Books?
The books, always the books!
The films may be good, but they're not very true to the books (except the first one), and what I love about the books are all the little vignettes of Anne's everyday life and adventures:)