Tuesday 8 November 2016

A Hollywood Celebration Link-Up

This has been a truly enjoyable week!
And I am so happy to see how many of you have joined in on the celebration!


There has been so many lovely reviews to read and I have discovered so many movies I had never heard about prior to this week. So I would consider the celebration a complete success.
Now I just have to find the time to watch all the movies;)

As promised here is a link up of all the movies there's been reviewed this week:

National Velvet (1944) by MovieCritic
Seven Brides For Seven Brothers (1954) by Livia Rachelle
State Fair (1945) by Rose
Billy Rose's Jumbo (1962) by Cordy
The Reluctant Debutante (1958) by Rilla Blythe
A Friendly Persuasion (1956) by Livia Rachelle
An Affair To Remember (1957) by The Elf
The Thin Man (1934) by Rose
The Night Of The Hunter (1955) and Cape Fear (1962) by Quiggy
Destry Rides Again (1939) by Hamlette
To Catch A Thief (1955) by Rose
The Wizard Of Oz (1939) by Meredith
An American In Paris (1951) by MovieCritic
It's A Wonderful Life (1946) by Meredith

Furthermore Hamlette also created a fun game for the week. You can check it out here

I want to send a big thank you to all those of you who participated in this celebration either by writing a review or commenting. You made the week unforgettable!

                    Image result for hollywood

5 comments:

  1. It was so fun!! Thanks so much! Now I get to add these to my watching list too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting this, Rose! I'm slowly catching up on all the posts -- such a great bunch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I tagged you with a period drama tag just now. Play if you want to :-)

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for this Rose! It was great fun!!:)

    ~Rilla Blythe

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...