Friday 22 January 2016

Disney Dress Game - The Answers

I'm back with the answers to the game!



1. Belle from Beauty and the Beast



2. Cinderella from Cinderella



3. Rapunzel from Tangled



4. Ann from Frozen



5. Esmeralda from The Hinchback of Notre Dame



6. Lady Marian from Robin Hood



7. Mulan from Mulan



8. Elsa from Frozen



9. Aurora from Sleeping Beauty



10. Snow White from Snow White



And the scores are:

Olivia             200 points

Michaela        200 points

Faith               200 points

Meredith         200 points

Cordy              200 points

Miss March     170 points

Heidi               160 points

Naomi Bennet 120 points


What can I say? You ladies sure know your Disney;)
I hope you had fun!

And let me just say that I was completely overwhelmed by how many participated in this game. I think it's a new record!
Thank you so much for playing:)

2 comments:

  1. Yay!

    But I think you scored me too highly, I didn't get #6. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the game, Rose! It was fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...