The second month of the Period Drama Challenge has already passed - how quickly time flies at the moment...
Well, here's my answers to the monthly tag.
1. What period dramas did you view in February?
I watched Jane Eyre, O Brother Where Art Thou and season 2 of Agent Carter.
2. What is your favorite period drama musical?
Ooh that's tough! Now I come to think of it most of my favourite musicals are also period dramas.
But the one that immediately comes to mind is Les Miserables.
3. If you could order up an adaptation of your favorite classic book, what would it be and who would star?
For a long time I have wanted a new adaption of Mansfield Park that stays true to the book, but also really gets the characters.
I haven't really thought about casting though.
4. If you could be a famous royal from history, who would you be and why?
I have never really wished to be royal, but if I should choose I think I'd want to be Queen Victoria.
She had quite a bit of freedom (being the queen and all) could make important decisions and she got to marry the man she loved. Also, I would love to live in palaces and I just adore the time period.
5. What period dramas are you looking forward to viewing in March 2016?
Again, I haven't made an exact list, but I've dubbed March and April official period drama watching and reviewing months, so I'm looking forward to rewatch some old favourites as well as some new ones.