Tuesday 13 May 2014

My favourite Disney moments

Thinking back on a life of Disney movies, there has been some unforgettable moments. These are a few of them.



Best snarky comeback:




And the runner up:




Best song sequence:



Most used quote:

"What we gonna do?" 
"I don't know, what you wanna do?" - The Jungle Book


(Used very frequently by me and my mother when we have an evening to ourselves)
 

Funniest moment:



Best first meeting:







Best ironic moment:



Best threat:



Best sidekick moment: 


 
Best awkward family moment:



That was just a few. I'm sure there are many more.
What is your favourite Disney moment?

2 comments:

  1. Heehee, I loved all of these!! Great list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, love this post!

    I sooo relate to the most used quote - my mom and I use that practically ever evening too!:D

    Love all these moments!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...