The day is upon us!
The long awaited 1940's week!!! (I'm quite excited about it in case you can't tell already)
We have a lovely week ahead of us filled with glamour, movie magic and dazzling dresses. I can barely wait to share with you all the things I love about this decade, but first things first.
It would be absolutely fantastic if you have the time to join in, and just to mix it all up a little I decided to swap the usual tag with a challenge!
It's quite simple. Below I have written a list of challenges for different post ideas regarding the 40's. All you have to do is choose one (or more) and write a post about it. It can be as long or as short and as coherent or disjointed as you like, as long as you have fun with it:)
And so I present to you:
The 1940's Challenge
- Write a review of a 40's movie, or a movie set in the 40's, that you like.
- Make a list of some of your favourite 40's songs.
- Make your dream wardrobe if you lived in the 40's (picture heavy post expected)
- List some of the things you like about the 40's
- Make a collection of lovely old photos with 40's vibes
If you do the challenge or write a post relating to the 40's, don't forget to put a link in a comment so I can read it as well. And by the end of the week I will do a link-up so we all can get a share of the fun.
I think that's it for now!
Nothing more to say, except let the fun start!