Sunday 31 August 2014

Jane Austen Week: Wrap Up and Link Up

To think this week has already come to an end!



After all the planning and writing, I gotta say it has passed pretty fast.

When I first got the idea I was a little daunted by it all - but this will definitely not be the last blog party I make. It was way too much fun!

I hope you have enjoyed this week as much as I have, and thank you to all who has commented. It was lovely hearing your thoughts and meeting fellow Austen fans. 

And a special thanks to the ones who took the time to answer the tag. I really loved reading your answers.

Below is a list of the answer posts:

Heidi at Along the Brandywine

Joanna at The Squirrel's Diary

Jessie at So Much More Than They've Got Planned


Apart from that Heidi has also posted reviews of Persuasion - one for the book and one for the 2007 adaption.


I think that got it all covered.

But it's been great to share my love of Austen with all of you, and as I have barely scratched the surface this week you can be sure to find many more posts on Austen on this blog in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Rose,
    I just wanted to say "thank you" again. It was a truly lovely party! :-)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...