Sunday 29 November 2015

Just A Few Laughs

On a dark and cold November day such as this, we could all use a little something to brighten up the day. 
And what does that better than a laugh? 
Here's a few things from the internet that has made me laugh a lot recently, so I thought I would share it with you:




                                        Bahaha!:
Those pictures are a very fitting description of my life at the moment:-)



                                     One of my favorite lines!  Singing in the Rain!:                                                     
Just rewatched Singin' In The Rain - even though Lina is kind of the villain she has the best lines ever!



                                  "My mother thought me intelligent." (Jeeves & Wooster):

                                        Jeeves and Wooster. :-D:
Oh...to be able to politely insult people like Jeeves!


                           The Big Bang Theory - I wish I could use this as an excuse on a regular basis!!! ;-) Lol!!!:
The struggles of an introvert!


And for the finale!!! If this video doesn't make you laugh or at least smile, I don't know what will.




2 comments:

  1. Well, this post definitely succeeded in making my smile! :)

    I agree! Lina has the best lines! "Why of course we talk! Don't everybody?" "If we have managed to bring a little joy into your humdrum lives, then our work ain't been in vain for nothing." Hahaha.

    And those pictures of Jeeves and Wooster! So funny! I'd really like to see that show sometime.

    Thanks for this post, Rose. It was fun!

    ~Miss March

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I sure am happy to hear that Miss March:)

      Jeeves and Wooster is hilarious - at least the episodes I've seen this far. You should watch it - actually I believe many of the episodes are on Youtube.

      Delete

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...